Saturday, March 24, 2012

All checked in!

Dear Amelia -
Well, the call came at 557am to be at the hospital by 7am, Daddy called Kiki and she headed over. We got to Methodist at 7am exactly. We have a really nice nurse named Chris who has me hooked up and asked a bunch of questions. We haven't seen the doctor yet to come up with a plan of how this induction will happen...that should happen shortly.

Glamma is coming between 9-10a. More to come later. I asked Daddy to take a picture of me but I'm not looking that pretty this morning so we will skip that.

I had a hard time saying goodbye to you this morning...next time I see you, you will be a big sister!

Love,
Mom

3 comments:

  1. So excited to read the posts today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me tear up!!!! Can't wait for all the updates and it BREAKS MY HEART we can't be there. I can't believe we won't be able to see you and Max right away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you know, I am not a very emotional person :) but I want to cry thinking about you leaving Amelia this morning. I balled my eyes out when I left Owen to have Colton. It was the hardest thing ever! Good luck! Hope everything goes quickly!!

    ReplyDelete