Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bumpdate: Week 13

Dear Amelia -
Due Date: March 29, 2011 but at my last appt...I think she told me to move that up a day but I can't really remember. So I'll just go with the 29th.

Weight Gain: .5. Probably from all of the delish food over the weekend. Daddy and I had really yummy steaks for our anniversary and the football party...there was WAY too much nummy food.

Symptoms: Really sick Monday and Tuesday. On Monday, I even had morning sickness at 9pm. 

What's different this time: It seems to be going faster this time. Probably because you have kept me so busy!!

Cravings: Nothing really this week. 

Aversions: Beef and Chicken

Sleep: Must. sleep. more

I am loving: Diet Coke...1 per day

I miss: Beer and Phyllis

I'm spazzing about: My doctors appointment today! Hearing the heartbeat  :) UPDATE: Heard the heartbeat - 150 bpm and there was lots of movin around while the doc was listening! YAY!

Best thing about this week: The bubble bath I just took!

I am looking forward to: Heartbeat!

Milestones:   Hmmm...the baby is 2" (the size of a Medium Shrimp)

Movement: zippo...too early!

It's a...: wittle tiny babyyyyy. I don't have a gut feeling of what it is at this point. 

Exercise: ha

Diet: Anything de-lish

Exercise goal for the upcoming week: hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Other goals: Get a facial. My skin is all dry and stuff. Crap. I'll move this out to this week, I never did that last week!


Belly Pic:  with my face for B....
Love,
Mom

2 comments: