Thursday, September 15, 2011

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Dear Amelia -
FINALLY! I CAN SHARE SOME BIG NEWS ON THE BLOG! Your baby brother or sister is on the way. YAYYY!!!
Bjorna has been updating her Bumpdate every Monday and I really love reading it so I thought it would be fun for me to do as well!  


Due Date: March 29, 2011 - Makes me 12 weeks TODAY!

Weight Gain: 0. Not even an ounce. Go me. 

Symptoms: Bigger belly, tired, morning sickness a couple of times a week.

What's different this time: I threw up EVERY day with you. Thank goodness that has changed. I can't remember being this tired with you though.

Cravings: Carmel Apple...I bought a HUGE one in the Dells and shared it with my friends at work. YUM!

Aversions: Beef. Weird.

Sleep: Not enough...

I am loving: Chips

I miss: Beer. I'm going to say that one every week.

I'm spazzing about: Making sure everything is okay this time. 

Best thing about this week: Telling EVERYONEEEEEEE

I am looking forward to: Sleeping tonight.

Milestones: 12 weeks baby!

Movement: zippo...too early!

It's a...: baby. Unlike Bjorna...we are TOTALLY finding out. November 7th :)

Exercise: ha

Diet: Small amounts of anything that sounds good. Kind of picky these days.

Exercise goal for the upcoming week: hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Other goals: Get a facial. My skin is all dry and stuff.


Belly Pic:
5 WEEKS
 10 weeks
I'll take an updated one soon.

Love,
Mom

3 comments:

  1. you are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Get your smiley face in those belly pics!! No more headless courtneys! :) OXOXOX

    ReplyDelete