Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Our pretend trip to the cabin

Dear Amelia -
The plan was to go up to the cabin this weekend. We forgot we were dogsitting so that really wasn't a possibility. We just pretended like we were at the cabin anyway. That equals - no showers, no getting out of our jammies if we didn't want to, no diets. 

Saturday morning, you and I went to Lunds to pick up some stuff to make cookies. You had SO MUCH FUN helping me make them. You didn't quite understand that they were immediately ready to eat. The big bummer came when I realized I didn't put any Baking Soda in them. Dang it. 


Once Daddy got home from work - we headed out on the boat. 
I can count on my hand the number of times you've fallen asleep on me. You usually are much too busy to sit still for long enough. Saturday you were so tired, you fell asleep right on the boat. 


Sunday we were right back at it again! It was a beautiful day! 


 Such a fun weekend stay-cation!

Love,
Mom

PS - Friday Sondre comes for his year as an American Exchange student. Here is the blog Glamma has created for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment