Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A note from your Norwegian Grandma - Bjorg!

Dear Amelia!
I 'm sorry that I haven't met you yet, but in a way I feel like I know you through all the small stories and the pictures your family post on the internet. I'm Tore's mom and I'm so happy and grateful that Tore came to your family. You are lucky to have such a nice family and a beautiful and really caring mom. I feel in the deep of my heart that your mom is a wonderful person in all ways. I'm sure you also realize that. Take care, little beauty. 
Much love from your Norwegian grandma, Bjørg

1 comment:

  1. I look everyday for the Millie blog and generally smile or laugh. I never comment because I will either text Courtney or Bill and I will enjoy the posting.

    This one made me cry. TY Norwegian grandma. She is one lucky girly.

    ReplyDelete