Monday, February 7, 2011

Xavier William Jaglo

Dear Amelia -
On Thursday morning, I got quite the surprise texted to me. 31 week pregnant Kellee Jaglo sent a text picture of a baby boy. Her baby boy who was born 9 weeks early!!! 9 WEEKS! On Saturday, I visited him. He is SO tiny and SO cute. His parents are so positive and full of love.

His parents are allowed to put their hands in the incubator to touch him but others can only look. He did not want to let go of his Dad's hand.
Baby Xav has to stay in the hospital until he gets a little bigger. I can't wait to hold him.

While Mommy and Daddy went to Kelly's wedding,
You had a sleepover at Glamma and Cookies with Mac and Maggie. We picked you up in the morning and headed home until it was time to go to Sarah and Justins for the Superbowl!
The Packers won (boooo!) but I bet Lydia's new bar did well!!!

Love,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment