Friday, August 6, 2010

BILLY IS HOME!



Dear Amelia -
Mommy has been a hot mess today. I woke up with a nervous tummyache thinking about how close Uncle Billy was to being home. Then I laid in bed crying thinking about him actually being home. A good cry of course, I'm just so excited that he is home with Pam and Jackson. Pam was such a trooper being in a state without any friends or family or her husband. I could have never done what she did.

His ship arrived in Norfolk, VA shortly after 830am. I cried every time Pam would post a picture on Facebook. I wish I could have been there.
Pam said Jaxy is being shy around his Daddy but isn't scared of him or anything.

YAY!

See this?
YOU WENT POTTY IN YOUR POTTY CHAIR YESTERDAY! After peeing on the kitchen floor a tiny bit. We were very excited! Such a big girl!

We have a BIG weekend ahead. I'm so excited I can hardly even stand myself. DAUGHERTY FAMILY REUNION TIME! YAY! You and Daddy are picking me up at work at 3pm and we are heading to Duluth! Fun! I can't wait to see you and Jane play together, you are only a month apart!

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Courtney Anne! Did you really post a picture of Amelia's pee in the potty chair? Blurg!!!

    ReplyDelete