Monday, August 2, 2010

Adrien Alexandre

Dear Amelia -
This weekend ended up being eventful. Friday night you woke up at 12am throwing up. Poor babe. You woke up in a fine mood tho.

Around 10am, we started to head down to Winona to meet baby Adrien. He's so tiny! The whole fam is doing well!
On the way home, you threw up again. That wasn't a fun clean up in the car. When we got home, you took a bath and were back to yourself. You even tried to go potty in your big girl potty chair. No potty but you like to sit on the chair!
Sunday morning we went to Target while Daddy worked. When we went to check out, they told me my check card had been declined. When we got home, I called Wells Fargo to see what the problem was. They told me someone had tried to charge $4200 to QVC. Luckily only $2 to another store went thru. I canceled the card. Phew.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment