Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year!

Dear Amelia -
Brrr! Its freezing outside! -11!! I had an empty tank of gas this morning so I had to fill up. I can't feel my feet!

We had another fun weekend! On New Years Eve, you went up to the Millers cabin with Glamma, Cookie and the Millers! You had a fun time with your boyfriend Finn! Daddy and I went to Sarah and Justins for a party. New Years Day, we had Dirks Christmas Re-Do. Fun times! Saturday - You took a bath and looked extra adorable when you got out. I wrapped you up in the new kitty towel that you got from Glamma and Cookie for Xmas.
Saturday night, Mommy went out with the Miller clan for dinner and to 2 birthday parties! It was so fun. I wish Meghann, Wes and Finn lived in town!
Sunday, Daddy worked so we watched the Vikings WIN at Glamma and Cookies. Here are you and Emo watchin the game.
You have been talking so much lately. Your favorite word is: Auby, after your aunty Aubrey. You also said: Norman, Glamma and Cookie over the weekend!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment