Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ear Infection

Dear Amelia -

Sorry for the late post. We had a crazy day.

This morning, Daddy got up with you. We switch every other morning. On our way out the door to go to daycare, I gave you some medication. I dropped you off at daycare and warned Kari that you were a bit crabbier than usual. Once I got to work, I talked to Daddy. We compared notes....we found out that we both gave you medication. I called the nurse line right away and they said it was fine. While I had the nurse on the phone, I asked her about your cold symptoms. She thought it was best that we bring you in.

Once we were done with work, Daddy and I brought you to urgent care. Guess what...you had an ear infection! At least there was an explanition. So you are on meds and I hope it cures your sickness ASAP!

BYE! :)

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment