Sunday, September 30, 2012

Weddings!


Dear Amelia and Max -
This summer has been filled with weddings!! The last 2 weekends have not disappointed!

I headed down to Kansas City on Saturday the 15th bright and early. You guys had a sleepover at Kiki's house. When I arrived, I went over to Lizzies and out to brunch with her. She has lived there for awhile after graduation from KU so it was fun to catch up! 

I met Glamma, Cookie, Robin and Emo at the Plaza in KC. Didn't spend any money but its such a fun shopping experience! 

Then it was wedding time. The wedding location was the coolest venue I've ever seen! Shannon married Nate in front of a beautiful pond and then on to the reception in a restored barn! 
The Minnesota Gang won the fun contest!! Duh :)

 Last weekend, Glamma and I went to Kella's wedding to Bryan. Glamma and Karen worked together back in the day. Kella and I were childhood friends. The wedding was lots and lots of fun!!
 I bet you are wondering why Daddy isn't in any of these pics? I gave him the option of coming along but he doesn't really care for weddings. He cramps my dancing style anyway...hehe...he hates to dance!

I missed you guys like crazy!!
























Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment