Sunday, June 3, 2012

Max's 2 month appointment

Dear Amelia and Max -
Max, you had your 2 month doctor visit. Here are the stats:
Weight: 12 pounds 10 oz - 64% percentile
Length: 24" - 80% percentile
Head: 15.75" - 43% percentile

You had to get 3 shots. Poor guy. I had to miss your appointment because I got a call in the afternoon requesting we put a VIP's name on the back of a hard hat for his visit to Minnesota. I haven't found any pictures of him wearing it yet but its still pretty cool :)
Still I was bummed I had to miss your appointment. When we went to put you to bed; you started crying so I went in there and you were pale...and then your spit up all over Daddy. It freaked me out so you slept in your swing next to us all night. When you woke up, you were fine...just a little crabby. 

By Saturday...you were back to normal. Adorable as ever with your big sis...
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment