Thursday, May 10, 2012

Spray Tanning

Dear Amelia and Max -
Flossy and Anner headed to Hawaii today so in preparation, Flossy hired a lady to come over to her house to apply spray tan. I was lucky enough to be invited. 
When Max and I returned, I looked like this...


Amelia - you looked at me so confused. You wouldn't stop looking at me and wouldn't say anything. 

A little later...Max started to cry and I said "Max, whats wrong" and you looked at me and said "Maybe, maybeeee he is scared of YOUR FACE!"

I've never laughed so hard in my life. You, Amelia Dirks, are a RIOT!
I went straight into the bathroom and washed my face off...I like normal today :)

Love,
Mom

3 comments:

  1. Now that is FUNNY. She just cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Bahahahahaha!!! 2. Is the orange shirt accidental or on purpose?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The orange shirt was an accident :)

    ReplyDelete