Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Santa 2011

Dear Amelia -
We had such a busy day on Saturday. First we started with Dance Class and then headed to my company's annual Christmas party. 

First we took some pictures by our Tree. You were hammin it up.

 We got the party at noon and the big guy showed up around 1. You were grinning ear to ear when he arrived and couldn't wait to sit on his lap!!

After PD's party, we went to Aubby and Doody's house to celebrate Christmas with Papa Jim. You had so much fun playing.

On Sunday, you and Daddy headed back over to the Soukups while I rested. I needed to rest so it was nice that Daddy allowed me to stay home.

Such a fun weekend celebrating Christmas!

Love,
Mom

PS - I passed my glucose test. YES!

2 comments:

  1. She seriously is such a ham --- adorable can't wait to see you guys!

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job at passing your test!!! One less thing to worry about!

    Hi AMelia!!!!

    -B

    ReplyDelete