Friday, November 18, 2011

Bumpdate: Week 21

Dear Amelia -
Due Date: March 29, 2012

Weight Gain: 3 lbs

Symptoms: Feelin pretttty dang good these days. 

What's different this time: The ZITS on my face. And that I'm growing a penis instead of a vagina. 

Cravings: French Silk Pie

Aversions: Meat

Sleep: Good!

I am loving: Feelin the baby boy movin!

I miss: Beer.

I'm spazzing about: Nothin :)

Best thing about this week: My hunny bunny buying me a French Silk Pie

I am looking forward to: Seeing you at Dance Class tomorrow!

Milestones:   Baby is 10.5" - the size of a carrot

Movement: YUP!

It's a...: B-O-Y

Exercise: Chip to mouth, hand to bag. Repeat

Diet: Food.

Exercise goal for the upcoming week: hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Other goals: Keep feelin, and lookin good. See evidence below. hehehe. Kidding, I'm not that vain.

Belly Pic:

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment