Tuesday, March 22, 2011

30 day photo challenge

Dear Amelia -
Your 2nd cousin Grace has been doing something on Facebook called the "30 day photo challenge" I decided to do it all in one day with some pics but mostly words

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts
1 - Daddy and I went to prom together
2 - I put vaseline on my eye lids every night because it takes my eye make up off and I heard it keeps the wrinkles away.
3 - I have an indent in my leg from getting a shot when I was a baby. You'd have to ask Glamma or Mr Stephens' about that one.
4 - I'm addicted to my phone and my computer
5 - You are my favorite person in the entire world (well, tied with Daddy)
6 - I really love my job
7 - I can usually talk your Daddy into just about anything
8 - I love music and dancing
9 - I've met some famous people including: Kelly Clarkson and Prince. Meeting Whoopi Goldberg in a few weeks!
10 - I'm a really fast typer.

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
My closest friend is Molly

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show
My favorite show of all time is American Idol. I really love all Reality TV shows
Day 04 - A picture of your favorite night
Hmm...my favorite night. Its a tie between our wedding, Katie Scott's bachelorette party or the Miller wedding in AZ.

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory
The day you were born!

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
Someone super rich, tall and skinny.

Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item
YOU!

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh
This picture of Daddy from my 30th birthday party

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
Glamma!

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most crazy things with
Probably Lindsay...nothing too crazy tho, I'm not much of a risk taker!

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate
Cleaning and exercising

Day 12 - A picture of something you
love



Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist
KELLY CLARKSON! Duh :)

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
See # 12

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die
Be successful so you can have everything you want (without being a spoiled brat)

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you
Its not someone but informercials always inspire me for some reasonDay 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
This question is too deep...skip.

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity
My weight :/

Day 19 - A picture of a letter
C

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
England!

Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget
The pain of child birth (not the actual event tho)
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at
Exercising and dieting

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book
I loved the Lauren Conrad books...

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change
Our house...

Day 25 - A picture of your day
What?

Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you
My family!Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member

Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of
Death

Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile
YOU!

Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss


Love,
Mom

2 comments: