Monday, November 8, 2010

My sleep number is 35

Dear Amelia -
After Kelly Clarkson ditched me at the State Fair last year, I wasn't sure she'd ever make it up to me. WELL SHE DID! A FREE show at the MOA! Kellee and I headed down to watch her. She still rocks :)
While I was at Kelly Clarkson, you were busy climbing out of your pack n play at Glamma and Cookies and opening the door. Fun! Its beginning!

Glamma and Cookie gave us the Select Comfort - Sleep Number bed that was in the guest bed room at their house. Its like HEAVEN! Daddy and I use to sleep on a full size bed because we couldn't get a queen down the stairs but since the mattress is air in a Sleep Number bed, we have a QUEEN! My sleep number is 35, Daddy's is 70. Perfect!
You and Daddy trying out the new bed.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment