Monday, October 4, 2010

I love NY

Dear Amelia -
My trip to NYC went a little like this...
Our flight was delayed 3 hours so we were late for the reading. A “reading” is when the actors act and sing the play without moving much. They just stand and read from a book that has their script in it. Whoopi wasn’t there but Sam from Lost was. He was SO nice and I got my picture taken with him. Unfortunately, that was my only famous encounter.

After the reading was over, I walked to the restaurant where I had made reservations for in a private room. Hurley’s is an Irish bar where all of the people who work there are from Ireland. Great food but even better décor.


After dinner, I went to check into my hotel room at the Westin (in Times Square.) I walked in and realized that I had stayed there before. I’ve only been to NYC once before that so that was kind of crazy. It wasn’t a Westin last time I was there tho. After I checked in, I decided to go find you an "I (heart) NY" tshirt for you. I didn’t have to go far...found one right away. Then back to the room to go nini’s.

It was such a fun trip! I want to go back!

Love,
Mom

PS - Wednesday I'll post the super cute pictures from camping this weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment