Sunday, September 19, 2010

5th Anniversary, Goose and Birthday Party...oh my!

Dear Amelia -
September 17th was Daddy and Mommy's 5th anniversary! Yay! This picture make it feel like it was yesterday. Daddy hates bee's and a bee flew right in between us, lucky for me...Meghan captured the picture!
While running errands at lunch on Friday, I was driving by Ridgedale and noticed a goose on the grass at the side of the road. All of a sudden, it took flight and I thought to myself "That goose looks PISSED!" Next thing I know, that goose HIT the windshield and shattered it. I didn't see where the goose went so I don't know if it lived but it was the craziest thing.
Insurance covered the replacement wind shield 100% that day. Thank goodness because Mommy's car broke down yesterday morning.

Glamma and Cookie watched you while Daddy and I went to dinner on Friday night. I picked you up in the morning and we headed to Colton & Owen's joint birthday parties!

Crazy but fun weekend. Daddy is at the Vikings game (he left the house at 7am.) Pictures for his fun ride to the game to come tomorrow...

Love,
Mom





No comments:

Post a Comment