Monday, February 1, 2010

There she is...Miss Amelia!!

Dear Amelia -
Well, we did what we said we were going to do this weekend. Just hang. Friday, we stayed in and did nothing. Saturday, Daddy went to work. You and I went to swimming lessons where Glamma and Cookie met us. Cookie snapped some cute pictures of you that I’ll post once he puts them online. After swimming, we went out to lunch at Applebees. Once we got home, you took a nice long nap. By the time you woke up, Daddy was home! We went to Sam’s Club and Best Buy. Then we decided to go to the Gold Nugget. Its been revamped and was just as delish as the old place.

You went to bed shortly after we got home. Daddy and Mommy played a game with Aunty Pam on the PS3. At 8, I went down stairs to watch Miss America. Everytime I watch that show, I write down all 50 states and judge them 1-10 based on their looks. I also make a prediction on who I think is going to win. Then I predict who is going to make it to the top 15, top 10...and so on. I predicted that Puerto Rico was going to win but boy was I wrong...she didn’t even make it in the top 15. Virginia won, I gave her a 9. I liked her. Maybe someday we can “judge” together.

Sunday, Daddy went to work. In the afternoon, we became very bored so we went to Target for a few things. Daddy didn’t get home until 6 so it ended up being a very long day. You were CRABBY by 330 and wouldn’t go down for nap number two. Needless to say, I was very happy when Daddy walked in the door!!

Here you are watching a video of Jackson doing a summersault. You loved it.



Love,
Mom

1 comment: