Monday, December 14, 2009

Welcome Home Blake!!

Dear Amelia -
Fun weekend! Friday night, we hung out at home and did nothing. Saturday - Daddy went to work while you and I made cookies in the morning and then went to the PD Christmas Party. There was lots of food, music and Santa.
Here you are with your friend Wyatt listening to music:
Here you are enjoying Santa's company.
After the party, we stopped by Sarah's to say hello then we finished our Christmas shopping and went out to dinner with Daddy.

Sunday, you and I went to the airport to greet Blake who is home from Iraq on his R&R for 2 weeks! Fun! It's always emotional when he comes home!



I dropped you off at home after the airport. Daddy asked Papa Jim to come over for the Vikings game while I went to Katie's for a cookie exchange! We had a great time!

Today I met you and Daddy at Ridgedale so you could get your picture taken by Santa again. Picture to come tomorrow :)

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment